So I stumbled onto this website: Mark Manson (subtitle The Psychology of Life).
And he has some good articles and good observations.
I don’t agree with everything, but that’s life.
I have read a bunch of stuff because there can be some gems in there.
A summary of two articles I found to be really good are found after the cut.
- The Relationship Scorecard
- Dropping “Hints” and Other Passive-Aggression
- Holding the Relationship Hostage
- Blaming Your Partner For Your Own Emotions
- Displays of “Loving” Jealousy
- Buying the Solutions to Relationship Problems
“Healthy Personal Boundaries = Taking responsibility for your own actions and emotions, while NOT taking responsibility for the actions or emotions of others
People with poor boundaries typically come in two flavors: those who take too much responsibility for the emotions/actions of others, and those who expect others to take too much responsibility for their own emotions/actions.”